Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book News and Links

As usual, I've been collecting book links to share with the good people who pop over to my blog. However, I'm not always good at sharing them.  So, here's a collection of interesting things I've found on the interwebz.

  • Over at Buzzfeed (I get way too much enjoyment from Buzzfeed) they have an article on the 65 Books You Should Read In Your 20s.  Now, they weren't all out in my 20s, and I certainly haven't read enough of them, but there are some great books on this list.
  • Here are some Russian book covers with American celebrities .  The Hobbit looking one is probably legit, but why all the Jensen Ackles?  Not complaining, just wondering.
  • Then, they've got JK Rowling's handwritten notes on Harry Potter.  So cool.
  • I'm not just a Buzzfeed junkie. I'm also crazy about Flavorpill and Flavorwire.  You can find an article about George Saunders' favorite short story by clicking here.
  • Care about weird comments in Guy Fieri's new book?  Me either, but here they are, anyway.
  • How about 10 Forgotten Fantastical Novels that you must read?  Better, right?  For the record, I've never read, or even heard of any of these.
I've got tons more, but I think I'll stop here for now.  I'll be back soon with more links, more reviews and more thoughts on books.


No comments: