Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bookish Links and Musings

Slow days at the office leave me time to more thoroughly peruse my emails.  Today, I found so many fun things over at Flavorwire. I just had to share.

First up, S.E. Hinton is a big fan of Supernatural. Okay, who isn't?  But, it's fun to know that people you respect are fans, too.  According to the article she's even written fan fic, which I have to admit, weirds me out a smidge.

Next on the link list, a discussion of the 10 Most Difficult Books.  Tricky subject, but interesting take from the editors and readers.

And, to contrast with yesterday's link from Buzz Feed about books to read in your 20s, here's a list of 15 Books You Should Definitely Not Read in your 20s.  

I love love love this one.  Butcher Billy has made comic book covers featuring the musical icons of my teens and early 20s.  I believe This Charming Man of Steel is my absolute favorite!!! 

I'll close out this post with this list of Famous Books You Didn't Know Were Censored.  For the record, most of these books are all over the banned and challenged lists. Not much of a surprise there.

No comments: