Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Full Tilt and Full Speed


Full Tilt  by Janet Evanovich
Read:  September 2003

This is the second in the Full series.  Some time has passed and the juvenile genius/delinquient/millionaire wild child Max Holt is now grown up and has come to his full potential. The baton was passed to Max and his adventures. A nice little read.  Fluffy, funny with some romance.









Full Speed by Janet Evanovich
Read:  September 2003

Book 3 in the series. Max Hold ad Jamie Swift are back in action. A little sitcom romancy with all the unreleased sexual tension, but still cute and good for a chuckle or two.


Wow!  I guess these books didn't leave much of an impression on me. I truly believe that the collaboration with Charlotte Hughes was not Evanovich's best idea.  I've been a huge fan of the Stephanie Plum books forever and I do enjoy the rest of the books where she's the only author listed on the cover.   If this is the extent of my snobbery, I think it's safe to say I'm in pretty good shape.


So, there you have it. Some old reviews for two books who can only dream of mediocrity.  So sad, when books just can't give you what you are looking for between the covers!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me a follow. New GFC and Blogloving follower!