- Buzzfeed has this awesome article on 18 people who just didn't get the classic books they read. Now, I don't feel nearly so bad about when I just can't like a book I know I should. Of course, after reading this, I probably should feel much worse about it. Hey! Look at that! They aren't the only ones taking the wrong lesson away from what they read.
- Epitaphs of 15 famous authors. Although not remotely literary, I've always been a big fan of a tombstone saying, "I told you I was sick"
- Authors who aren't normally associated with children's books and the the books they wrote. (More Buzzfeed love)
- Authors' amusing inscriptions in books from Flavorwire. Many of them are culled from this amusing website. Although, I can't really understand what would make someone beg authors to insult him in print, I do respect his guts in doing it.
- Speaking of literary insults, here's a selection to meet every occasion. I can't wait for my first opportunity to tell someone, "I desire that we be better strangers."
- How about paintings of anthropomorphic books? Never thought I's type that phrase, but I have to admit, I like the idea of my books having lives outside of their covers.
- If you are at all like me, you just can't resist a little library porn. I shudder with longing and delight just looking at these photos!
I think I'll call it a day here. I know I've got huge backlogs of links to share and I'll try to parse them out a little at a time. TTFN and DFTBA!