Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Newberry Quiz

Image from ala.org










Over at Buzz Feed Books they have a quiz, How Many Newberry Medal Winning Children's Books Have You Read?   I've only read 20, but according to the results, that's really good and would earn a pizza party for my whole class. So, yay me!

I may have to use this list to read some more of these books. I can absolutely affirm that every one of the 20 I read was wonderful.  Who can imagine missing out on gems like The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler  or When You Reach Me? Those books were genius.  I Believe that The One and Only Ivan  and The Illuminated Adventures of Flora and Ulysses were perfect picks to win. In fact, Ivan is one of the best books, period.

Follow the link, click your way through and let me know how many you've read from the list and if there are any you highly recommend.

No comments: