I got this meme from Adrienne at Bookmark my Heart, who is also my separated by birth (and a few years) twin. Since I have been using my iPAQ as an iPod this week, it seemed like I was destined to find something like this.
Instructions: Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle/random. Say the following questions out loud and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No Cheating.
- How does the world see you? Waiting in Vain (Annie Lennox) ~ I'm not sure what this means, but I don't think I like it.
- Will I have a happy life? Have it All (Foo Fighters) ~ This doesn't sound too bad, does it?
- What do my friends really think of me? I Will Remember You (Sarah McLachlan) ~ Not bad
- What do people secretly think of me? So I need you (3 Doors Down) ~ Huh?
- How can I be happy? Hourglass (Squeeze) ~ ditto
- What should I do with my life? Black Girls (Violent Femmes) ~ This doesn't really apply, does it?
- What is some good advice for me? Let's Go to bed (The Cure) ~ This is the most on target. It's about my bed time as I type this.
- How will I be remembered? New Way Home (Foo Fighters) ~ Can't figure this one out, either.
- What is my signature dancing song? Photograph (Weezer) ~ Nope, not even close
- What do I think my current theme song is? Drive (Incubus) ~ Not currently, but this was my theme song when it was first getting airplay. I was just picking myself up, mid-divorce and I loved this song.
- What song will play at my funeral? Sleep to dream (Fiona Apple) ~ the title applies better than the song does for this question
- What type of men do I like? Jumping Someone Else's Train (The Cure) ~ Not true!
- What is my day going to be like? It's all been done (Barenaked Ladies) ~ That's seems like many of my work days. If only it worked that way on the weekends. I would love to find that the house work had all been done and I could just spend the day out playing.
It's like musical tarot cards, isn't it?