Sunday, February 24, 2013

Library Love 2/24/13


























Here is my selection of book from my local library this week.  Yes, as usual I've probably bitten off more than I can chew. Luckily, my library offers 3 week loans and multiple renewals.  This is a combination of boos for The Morning News Tournament of Books which starts very very soon. I had extra notice this year of the list and I'm still not prepared enough for when the real action starts.

I've checked out the newest Libba Bray, the second book in Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone series and yet another book about King Arthur.  There's also The Yellow Birds, Seating Arrangements, Where'd You go, Bernadette and The Middlesteins.

Reviews to follow of all of the books that I actually finish before too many new ones come and/or I run out of renewals at the library.

Happy reading all!.

I'm trying to participate in the Library Loot for February 20 to 26, hosted by The Adventures of an Intrepid  Reader, here.  Getting back into the swing of things here.  I promise to get better at this!

















No comments: