Sunday, March 24, 2013

This Week's Library Haul

I made my weekly trip to my local library and found that they took away my box.  I was so saddened. I loved my red sparkly box on the hold shelf at the library.  I do, still have the space my box took up, and it had this little stack of books and a few dvds waiting for me to take them home.  As usual, I often have no idea why or when I requested some of the things I pick up.  The majority of books on the pile are from the two March madness book tournaments I'm following, The Morning News' Tournament of Books, and the School Library Journal's Battle of the Kid's Books.  At this point, I'm going to have my work cut out for me.  So far, I'm not doing too bad.

As of the typing of this post, I am reading:
1) May We Be Forgiven by A.M. Homes (which is one of the Tournament of Books titles)
2) Dodger by Terry Pratchett (on my nook tablet)
3) Nana by Emile Zola (from Daily Lit)

So, fellow readers, tell me about your books.  What are you reading right now?

No comments: