Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Book Thieves

A better late than never post for me. I've been reading, just not writing. I must work on balance.  In the meantime, I'm checking in with a link.  

This article, popped up in my daily email feed from Flavorwire. 12 Tales of Book Thievery, I am anti-thievery of any kind, but I sometimes wonder about the kind of person who'd steal a book. I suppose the reasons why factor in heavily.   You can't help but love Liesel Meminger of Marcus Zusak's amazing The Book Thief.   

Then, of course, you have a bookstore that understands about the need to read and even gives encouragement to the people who can't afford a book, but need one. 
  People who steal rare books are another matter entirely.  I'd like to think there's a special place in hell for them.  

Well, that's it for the moment. I hope to pop in later and share a few more links.  Hopefully, I'll be posting a new review soon.

No comments: