Thursday, January 30, 2014

Super Bowl Sneak Reading

I know that today isn't a links post day. I promise to get a proper post up soon.  This, article over at Book Riot seemed really pertinent and time sensitive. 

I'm not a football fan, at all.  In fact, the more I watch, the more I truly believe that it is in my best interest to avoid touching a football at all costs.  As far as I can tell, very very large men search the field for the guy who has the ball and then they try to kill him.  

If you are at all like me, you may wish there was a way to join the party and read... actually, I would love to find a way to do this at most parties.  Generally, I leave my books in the car, so I won't be tempted.  It's only polite. In fact, I'm the person who keeps their phone in their handbag the entire time, and I usually stash that somewhere as soon as I get to a party and only search for it if I need mints or fresh lip gloss.  

As usual, I've digressed.  Go click the link and see if you've found a way to manage to read at a Super Bowl party without getting caught.  Good luck if you try it. 

No comments: