Tuesday, April 01, 2014

It's April...

It's April, also known as Poetry Month.  For the month of April, I will be posting a new poem every day.  Now, by new, I mean that I won't be posting the same poem every day for the month. Each day will bring a different poem than any/all of the preceding days.  I'm hoping to add song lyrics to the mix of poetry and I've found way too many poems to just post one each day. It's shaping up to be a banner month for poetry here at the Quest.

But, before I post the first poem, here's the first Books You Must Read in April article, this one from Flavorwire.  It looks like a pretty interesting list. I'll see what my library will be stocking and let you know which titles I get to.  Please share any thoughts in comments.  Unless, your thoughts are on buying prescription drugs online and whatever else all the weird spammy people keep putting up here.

Happy April!

No comments: