Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1

Thirteen Things about Piksea
Here are 13 Movies that I love
  1. The Princess Bride
  2. Sense and Sensibility
  3. Beauty and the Beast (it was just so beautiful on the big screen)
  4. E.T.
  5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ( I must watch this whenever I see it on)
  6. Clerks (this should probably be much higher on the list. I own this on vhs and I have the original and the 10th anniversary editions on dvd, as well as the animated series)
  7. Dogma
  8. Bridget Jones' Diary (I *heart* Colin Firth)
  9. Indiana Jones/ Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (although I love the "No time for love, Dr. Jones" line from number 2, but mostly because Randall says it in Clerks.
  10. The entire Bill Murray oeuvre (Caddyshack, Stripes, Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation, Rushmore, The Aquatic Adventures of Steve Zissou ~ I just love me some Bill Murray)
  11. Animal House
  12. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
  13. Clueless

Okay, that's not in any kind of order at all, just some faves off the top of my head.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: